OSRS A Porcine of Interest is a new quest released this month. Here you could learn how to complete A Porcine of Interest quest with the guide below.
OSRS A Porcine of Interest requirements
A Porcine of Interest has no skill or quest requirements as it is a novice quest. Here are the items required:
-A knife or a slash weapon (not including Abyssal Whip or Dragon Claws), which can be obtained during the quest
A Porcine of Interest OSRS walkthrough
1. Check the noticeboard on the east side of Draynor village Market to start this quest.
2. Talk to Sarah who can be found north of the loom at Falador farm.
3. Go to the crossroads South of Draynor Manor.
4. Follow the cabbages and carrots on the ground north-east towards the strange hole.
5. Use your rope on the strange hole, and then climb down.
6. Follow the cave to the end and investigate the skeleton.
7. After the cut-scene talk to Spria to receive reinforced goggles.
8. Equip the goggles and return to the hole in the ground and defeat Sourhog (level 37).
9. Remove the foot from the dead Sourhog.
10. Return to Sarah.
11. Return to Spria. Quest complete!
Have you completed A Porcine of Interest OSRS quest? You could buy OSRS gold from our site at any time.
The Gold4fans Team