OSRS Christmas event 2020 has been released to celebrate the holiday this year. Here is a Christmas event guide with fast walkthrough and rewards.
OSRS Christmas event 2020 guide
1. To start this event, speak to Scrubfoot by the large Christmas tree. Go through all chat options.
2. Head to the Goblin Village. Talk to the Generals and go through all dialogue options.
3. Enter the cave in the northwest corner of the village. Pick up the sled, equip it, and make your way along the path. Notice that the tiles with lines make you go quicker, while the tiles with dots make you slower.
Catch one red firefly and one green firefly when getting to the bottom. Exit the cave by using the crack in the wall by the waterfall.
4. Go to the east, outside of the village. Get the stick on the ground and use it on the boulder.
5. Go to the southwest building and inspect the chest. Go through the options, and get things like meat, fighting, and Big High War God. Take the bag of these presents to the generals.
6. Go to the eastern house and speak to the chef underneath. Search the shelves to the Northwest, cupboard to the South, and sacks to the East to get the food (stale bread, sawdust and rotten meat). Inspect the cauldron and cook the food into a stew.
7. Return to the generals and give them the items.
Rewards from OSRS Christmas event
You will gain the following rewards after completing this event:
Goblin decorations (members only)
A Cosy Cabin wall decoration for Player-owned houses, which costs 35,000 coins.
Two partyhat sets
Two Santa hats
Two Christmas crackers
Winter holiday music tracks (from previous events)
Other rewards from previous events, which can be claimed by speaking to Diango
Access to sled racing
Have you participated in OSRS Christmas event 2020? You could buy OSRS gold from our site if you want some.
The Gold4fans Team